We're excited and thankful for the opportunity for some of our church members to be able to head over to Duri Hana Ministries (a local North Korean Orphanage) tomorrow to hang out and love on some children from North Korea!
YOU CAN STILL PLAY A ROLE
It's not too late to be a part of this special event! You can still make donations or even attend to sow into what God is doing among these North Korean children! If you would like to join or make a donation, please contact Kate You at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to ask everyone to pray in this spirit of "oh2everywhere" for tomorrow's outreach and for the ministry! We want to see Open Heavens and Open Hearts" everywhere for Jesus!
- Pray that God will "open heavens and open hearts" in a powerful way tomorrow! May God's Spirit and Presence be made known in a significant way, and may God use our team to open the hearts of the young people towards Jesus!
- Pray our team to have ready hearts and minds to go and serve these young people and this ministry well!
- Pray for Kate and Eunji as they help lead and manage our team and this event!
- Pray for the joy of the Lord to be released to the healing and restoration of many hearts!
- Pray for Duri Hana Ministries. Although we believe God can use us in a significant way even in just a moment, we also know that God does continual work in our lives that is process over time. Let's pray for Duri Hana Ministries as they are the ones who are faithfully serving these children day in and day out, as they have the greatest opportunity to make the most significant impact on these kids.
- Pray for North Korea. As you may know, there have been significant news related to North Korea these days with many hoping that what we are seeing as the beginning of greater things to come for North Korea! Let's pray for this nation for the Kingdom of God to come and His will to be done, not by might, not by power, not by the hand of man, but by the hand and Spirit of God!
Thank you Joyful City! Let's believe for God's best in all things!
Pastor Jimmy Lee